Saturday, July 19, 2008

My new PC

Well I've now got my own PC. I wish I didn't have one, because having one disrupts my otherwise calm life-style. It's 2am now and if I didn't have a computer I would have read and gone to sleep by midnight. I've had the laptop 3 days and already the Windows Vista Anti-Virus tool has told me that I have 452 viruses on my computer and prompts me to pay £50 to buy a licence to be able to remove them.

On running my computer for the first time, my machine had to go through a series of updates which took about 2 hours. Not very pleased with welcome I've had to Windows. I'm thinking about why I didn't get a mac or why I shouldn't soon move to Linux instead.

Frustrated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whatever anti-virus tool you have it can't be doing the job as it didn't remove Vista from your computer:)

Yeah, you should have gone mac and I will continue to rub it in till you take responsibility for your PC woes and convert^_^