Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Routine

After *a very long time*, my life has fallen back into routine. Work on the weekdays, relax on the weekends. My current lifestyle doesn't allow for much blogging. Work is busy and outside work, well, I seldom have access to a computer. I quite enjoy not having a computer at home. But there's pressure on me from various sources to buy a computer. So I might have one soon. If I do get one, I expect it will mean more regular blog entries from me. I've been taking all sorts of photos as well, so it might mean I actually get to put them on here. Maybe even back on my Flickr! ^^

Today rained all day. It didn't affect me so much as I was stuck in the office. But now, in the evening, it's pleasant being indoors while it rains outside. I listen to soft songs by a genius of a musician called Jo Yun-Sook but who goes by the title of 'Lucid Fall'. Some songs are here. They're all nice, but try 'Why do I need feet when I have...'

While I enjoy not having a computer, I do miss being in contact with people. It's hard to squeeze in all my communications at work, having a computer at home would let me do that! Oh well, this is all I have to write right now. Wishing you all the best. Yoni

No comments: